Easiness to deal
Focus on customers
History Lodi Site
Foundation of Istituto Chemioterapico Italiano (I.C.I.)
Foundation of Prime European Therapeuticals S.p.A (Euticals)
Mandarin Capital Partners becomes majority Euticals shareholder
Clessidra, an Italian Financial Fund becomes majority Euticals shareholder
AMRI acquired Euticals Group
Effective August 1, Livia acquires Lodi site, and brands it Archimica S.p.A.
Own products (APIs) for the generic pharmaceutical industry.
Synthesis: Manufacturing services and products for all user industries,
using Archimica´s highly differentiated setup and technologies
APIs, Building blocks, GMP intermediates
For all global markets including the United States of America,
in total Archimica products reach 25 countries.
API - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Products
- Glycerophosphoryl-Choline (GPC)
- Glycerophosphorylethanolamine (GPE)
- Mianserin Hydrochloride
- Pyridine/Sulfur Trioxide
- Sucrose Octasulfate Sodium/Potassium salt
- Hydralazine hydrochloride
- Dihydralazine sulfate
- Amtolmetin Guacil
- Aurothiomalate Sodium
- Lithium Carbonate
- Pirenzepine Dihydrochloride
Technologies & Plant
SALES & ADMINISTRATION
Reactor Capacity: About 250 m3 (stainless steel and glass line).
Temperature Range: -20 to 150°.
Pressure Range: 10 mbar to 5 bar.
Reactor/Vessel Volume Range: 50 to 10.000 liter.
Dryers: Fluid bed dryer, agitated vacuum pan dryer, vacuum horizontal agitated dryer, vacuum double cone dryer, Planex® dryer, tray dryer.
Centrifuges: Vertical axis top discharge centrifuges, vertical axis bottom discharge centrifuges, horizontal axis peeler centrifuges.
Ancillary Equipment: Filter Press, Sieves, Filters, Ultra Filters.
F1 – QC Laboratory
F2A – Multi-Purpose Plant
F3A – Raw Materials, Intermediates and APIs warehouse
F3B – Finishing & Drying Plant (ISO 8, controlled environment)
F5A – Hydroxyurea Plant
F5B – Multi-Purpose Plant
F5C – Cytarabine Plant
F6A – Sucralfate Plant
F6B – Sulfamidics Plant
F7 – Multi-Purpose Plant
F8 – Utilities
Highly flexible and broad permit for all technologies, reagents and solvents.
Broad range of extraordinary hazardous chemistry and chemicals processable in large scale:
solvents, including chlorinated and toxic solvents;
Strong acids including phosphorous oxychloride, chlorosulfonicacid, hydrofluoric acid;
Highly flammable, highly corrosive, explosive chemicals.
Residual thermal oxidizer allowing trace gas contamination removal, all waste gas streams.
Seveso guideline compliant.
Own on-site waste water treatment, backed by external partners.
Solvent recovery and tank farms.
Large Scale Deacylated Phospholipids production (GPC, GPE)
Large Scale Use of Pyridine as reagent or solvent, as well as pyridine-SO3 complex handling.
Cytostatics manufacturing/drying: Nucleosides.
Heterocyclic chemistry: Pyridines, Piperazines, Quinoxalines, Quinolones, Quinazolinones, Benzofuranes.
Chromatographic purification with ionic resins.
Micronization (third party partners).
Hydrazine, Azides, Diphenyl-phosphorylazide, Acetyl Nitrate
Fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine
Chlorine, chlorinating agents
Bromine, brominating agents (NBS, dibromohydantoin, phosphorous bromides)
Methylene diiodide, methyliodide, iodoform, TMSOZ
API Registration Form: AMA -26/2015
GMP Certificate: NBF/10/2015V
Last inspection April 2017
Last Inspection December 2021
Last inspection October 2011
Ministry of Health Veterinary
Last periodic inspection June 2019
Discover our latest news and articles about
products, research and services.
- L-α-Glycerophosphoryl-ethanolamine, Synthesis Grade (GPE SG, see also Archimica´s API grade [Alpha-glycerylphosphorylethanolamine (GPE)] ) is a valuable advanced intermediate for the synthesis of lipids and antifungals. The high potential as intermediateRead more
- July 22, 2021 Archimica announces completion of its 1,2 Mio. Euro Investment Expansion of its Multi-Purpose Manufacturing Capacity on CPHI North America Archimica has started the operation of its expandedRead more
- 25 May 2021 Archimica invests 1,3 Mio. Euro in Expansion of Process Development Capacity Archimica has started the operation of its expanded development laboratories at its Lodi (Italy) site. ARead more